Whew, I know it’s taken me a hot minute, but I was so generously nominated by two lovely ladies for the Leibster award. I know right, so grateful to both of them for thinking of me. Seriously go check out both of them b/c they are two of my very favorite bloggers. Because I was nominated twice, I decided to merge both of them together so bear with me as this will be a longer then usual post and you will know more about me at the end of this then you probably ever wanted to lol.
1. If there was a movie made based on your life, who woud play you and why? Hmmm tough choice, I’d like to say Blake Lively b/c she’s seriously so gorgeous but I think that’s more me wanting to be her lol. So it would probably be more like Anna Paquin, both gorgeous and able to kick butt. (wishful thinking maybe? oh well)
2. What was the last thing you Googled? This is such a dangerous question haha. I use Google way more then I probably should, especially in grad school I ought to know half the things I look up lol. So the last thing I Googled was “wellness wheel” for a presentation/class I’m giving to faculty pretty soon.
3. What is one of your guilty pleasures? I have a lot of these, life’s not worth living if you can’t enjoy yourself right? At this very moment I’d say Peanut Butter and Co flavored peanut butters. I have to keep myself from buying them all the time b/c I’ll eat it straight out of the jar! haha
4. What is something you know now that you wish you knew “then?” I wish I knew then not to sell myself short for a boy. Have confidence in myself to leave behind a bad situation and go out on my own. Is that cliche? We all have that one “ex” I’m sure, and if you don’t, then you go girl!
5. What do you consider to be one of your greatest accomplishments? I’d say grad school? Or maybe working and living on my own before grad school in Boston?….basically I’m still working on great accomplishments lol
6. What is one thing not many people know about you? I actually love to sing. I’ll never win any awards for it or anything but I have a secret love of the choir. My favorite part is when we all harmonize together, and I love any song that you can hear all the different parts.
7. If you could wave a magic wand and change one thing about your life, would you? What would it be? I wave my ward and have all my friends and family living in one city. I’ve moved all over so have friends all over which makes it difficult to see them as much as I’d like 😦
8. What is your favorite Disney movie? The little mermaid, something about a girl wanting to experience so much of the World that she was denied growing up. I love to travel and explore so the adventurer in her speaks to me. Plus I have a irrational fear of the water so I thought being a mermaid was so brave haha.
9. What is something you’ve never done, but woud like to try? I’ve got quite the extensive Bucket List but the one thing that sticks out for me is travel to a foreign country.
10. Where is your favorite pace to be? With my family, and in that I include my very best friends. Friends are the family your choose after all. In second is out in nature, the park, the mountains, just outside!
11. What is your favorite blog post you’ve written? That would have to be….All of them! Doesn’t really answer the question but I do like everything I’ve written or else I wouldn’t have written it. Ok fine favorite post: Running if Freedom or Tricking my Brain or Are you a Runner? See what I mean lol
- Does your family know about your blog? Yes, mostly my Parents are the only ones that read it though (Hi Mom!)
- Books or movies? Books, I’m such a nerd and my library card is one of my most prized possessions lol.
- What do you see yourself doing in five years time? Hopefully working in worksite wellness at a University maybe? or weight loss programs in a health setting somewhere…very specific right 🙂
- City or the countryside? This is tough but probably the country. I’m not a fan of traffic or pollution and love wide open spaces and getting lost in nature. Though I do love the adventure and bustle of the city (speaking of Boston).
- What’s your favorite color? PURPLE! I have purple everything haha.
- What’s the beauty product you can’t live without? Mascara, without it my eye lashes wouldn’t show up!
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Calories aside it’d be pizza….so versatile and yummy. I never get tired of pizza Mmmmm.
- What’s the first blog you read? I think it was a food blog of some sort, I went through a baking craze in college lol
- Do you prefer to workout alone or with a workout buddy? Alone. As a PT I love working other people out or leading group classes but when it comes to my own sweat sesh it’s “Me” time. I get
- What’s your favorite social network? Facebook? Though I’m starting to fade away from there and have recently discovered the joys of Vine haha
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Early Bird!
I was actually nominated a third time by Chris at Mavrocat Strength but he used similar questions from above so I won’t answer them all separately to spare y’all lol.
I know that was really long and I apologize but I really do think it’s important to connect to other bloggers around us, and support each other. So since I got 3 nominations, I choose to nominate you all!! Answer any of these questions in the comments below or in a post of your own, just let me know so I can check it out! Happy fitness blogging everyone 😀
“One man practicing sportsmanship is better than a hundred teaching it.”