I’ve been gearing up for midterms (aka hell week before Spring Break) hence my absence. But I figured none of y’all would care to discuss the complexities of research articles and whether of not the source of motivation has any determining factor on satisfaction of goal outcomes or the theories behind community-based health campaigns and interventions….or maybe you would, in which case I have plenty to say!
Don’t worry I wouldn’t do that to you, I realize the average jane isn’t on my level of nerd status 🙂
Today I’m linking up with one of my favorite Bloggers Mar! Being the narcissistic wonder that I am, her theme is perfect! It’s all about me today folks! I’d say grab a cup of coffee and let’s chat, but really it’s you just reading obscure facts about someone you don’t even know…pretty one-sided when you think about it actually…
So I decided to let y’all in on all my deepest secrets that make me who I am. But let’s get real as cool as I am, I can guarantee you’re probably cooler so make sure to be a kind soul and leave me some facts about yourself too….Ok let’s get started!
- No joke I really am a nerd and have always loved school….like for the learning part. I was that sibling at dinner that wouldn’t shut-up about what I had learned that day 🙂
- My Ortho Dr. told me a few years ago I couldn’t run anymore. I said watch me. (guess who won that debate?)
- Runner Fact: I have never gotten a black toenail or chafing….does that make me not a real runner?
- I have two teddy bears…Shia and Mya. They go where I go. Seriously I had a panic attack one time when I went on vacation and forgot to pack Shia. Yes it’s weird and no I don’t care 😀
- I have an affinity for braids…one time at summer camp ppl couldn’t remember my name so referred to me as the little blonde with braids instead. That’s actually a really depressing story now that I think about it….
- A life without dessert is not a life worth living….
- I had a Dora backpack in college (yes college) and the obsession only grew from there. (Here’s a picture) My Brother and Sis-in-law always have a wonderfully themed Dora gift for me #itsnotweird
- One Tree Hill is the most perfect tv show of all time.
- She’s The Man is consequently the most perfect movie of all time. Quote either to me and we are basically soul sisters for life.
- Tie for my favorite person in the whole world is between my best friend and my sister. Gun to my head I really couldn’t choose.
- Runner confession: I never foam roll….or stretch like I should. Except when I first wake up in the morning and yawn and get that great arms-over-the-head-legs-straight-out full body stretch…it’s the simple things 🙂
- I have a crippling fear of the water. Mainly open water, but it’s so bad that I can’t even be in a pool without the fear of Jaws deep in my bones…..does having 2 older brothers who loved Jaws growing up explain this? You tell me.
- Last but not least, I have the worst memory. When I say I love backpacking but can’t name a single trail I’ve ever been on, I promise I’m not lying. I literally just have zero capacity for remembering anything.
So basically you now know some really weird things about me, and I’m probably gonna have some awkward conversations after this…Having my blog known and read by real life ppl can get weird sometimes lol. Whatevs, I am who I am, no apologies. (except if a future employer happens upon this, in which case this is all one big joke and I am an adult I promise 😀 )
Now it’s your turn! The weirder the better!! United in weirdness around these parts!!