You guys….it’s finally Friday!
And better yet, I have the day off, say what? Yup true story and I’m, enjoying every bit of it.
Let me give you a little glimpse into my plans for the day, and no before you say it, I don’t plan on avoiding all human contact this weekend. Really they should make awards for that.
1. Anyway, first up is triumphant return to the gym. Despite having a job that kept me on my toes all day (notice the hole in my shoes?), it left me exhausted by the end of the day and I usually fell right to sleep as soon as I got home (enter the blogging lag). So it’ll feel good to actually get my sweat on intentionally, not just because the air conditioning on the bus was broken.
2. Next up is a long overdue hair appointment. I can’t blame this one on my long work hours. I should have gone in to the saloon months and months ago…oopsie 🙂 I only plan on getting a trim to clean up my ends, but who knows what will happen once I’m in that chair….
Oh, who am I kidding, I’m the world’s most boring girl when it comes to my hair choices. My dry shampoo and sun highlights haven’t steered me wrong thus far.
3. Finally I’ve got a long list of blog related tasks that I’d like to get started on. No rest for the weary as they say. Although I’ve already mentioned that new school supplies naturally reinvigorates me, and with no school to focus all that Type A on, my blog is the lucky recipient. ‘)
4. I also have a backlog of freelance work I need to kick my butt into gear and finish. I’m like an editor’s worst nightmare. But gold star for me, I actually returned their emails within a week of receiving them. …..your welcome?
5. And last, I plan on reading. I know I said i wouldn’t return to my hermit ways, but dangit if I don’t miss my friends. Er books. I meant books, I definitely have real life friends.
Got any plans for Labor Day?
What about an actual gold star to send me?